Dead by Daylight:
Behaviour Interactive has released their latest Developer Update for Dead by Daylight, providing players with a glimpse into the game’s future. The update includes information on upcoming content, as well as balance changes and bug fixes.
- New Killer: The developers have not yet revealed the identity of the next Killer, but they have teased that it will be a “classic horror icon.”
- New Chapter: The next chapter will be released in December, and it will feature a new map, as well as new perks for both Survivors and Killers.
- Winter Event: The annual Winter Event will return in December, and it will feature new festive cosmetics, as well as gameplay tweaks.
- Survivors: The developers have made a number of changes to Survivors in an effort to improve their balance. These changes include:
- Reducing the amount of time it takes to heal other Survivors.
- Increasing the speed at which Survivors can vault windows.
- Making it more difficult for Killers to camp hooks.
- Killers: The developers have also made a number of changes to Killers in an effort to improve their balance. These changes include:
- Reducing the cooldown on some Killer abilities.
- Making it easier for Killers to track Survivors.
- Making it more difficult for Survivors to escape from chases.
The developers have also fixed a number of bugs in the game. These bug fixes include:
- Fixing a bug that caused Survivors to get stuck in certain environments.
- Fixing a bug that caused Killers to be unable to interact with certain objects.
- Fixing a bug that caused Survivors to be able to escape from the Killer’s grasp.
Overall, the November 2023 Developer Update is a positive one for Dead by Daylight. The developers are committed to improving the game, and they are making progress in a number of areas.
Here are some additional details from the Developer Update:
- The developers are working on a new game mode that will be released in 2024.
- The developers are also working on a new cross-play system that will allow players on different platforms to play together.
- The developers are committed to improving the game’s anti-cheat measures.
The developers are excited to share more information about their plans for Dead by Daylight in the coming months.