Diablo 4 Update 1.2.1: Blizzard Entertainment has released update 1.2.1 for Diablo 4, which brings a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements to the game. The update also includes a few new features, such as a training dummy and a “Refund All” button for the Paragon Board.
One of the most notable features of Update 1.2.1 is the addition of a “Refund All” button for the Paragon Board. This allows players to completely reset their Paragon points and start over, which is a great way to experiment with different builds or try out a new class.
Another new feature is the Training Dummy. This NPC is located in the Underground Room in Kosi, and it allows players to test their builds against a variety of different enemies. Players can choose between attacking a single Training Dummy, a small group of them, or a boss-level enemy. They can also adjust the difficulty of the Training Dummy to match their current power level.
In addition to these new features, Update 1.2.1 also includes a number of bug fixes and quality-of-life improvements. For example, Blood Wells now drop more piles of potent blood, and Vampiric Power tooltips have been updated to clarify what their next Rank will increase.
- Training Dummy: Players can now test their builds and damage output against a training dummy in the Underground Room in Kosi. The dummy can be set to Normal, Elite, or Boss difficulty, and players can choose to attack one or a group of dummies.
- Refund All Button: Players can now reset their entire Paragon Board using a new “Refund All” button. This button is located in the Paragon Board window, and it will refund all of the Paragon Points that the player has spent.
Bug Fixes and Quality-of-Life Improvements
- Blood Wells: Blood Wells now drop more piles of Potent Blood, slightly increasing the total average amount dropped.
- Vampiric Power: The tooltips for Vampiric Powers have been updated to clarify what their next Rank will increase. The Vampiric Powers upgrade screen has also been updated to communicate the amount of Pacts required and the power’s activation cost.
- Paragon Board: A number of bugs related to the Paragon Board have been fixed, including an issue that prevented players from resetting their Paragon Points correctly.
- Other Fixes: A number of other bugs and glitches have been fixed throughout the game, including issues with quest progression, item drops, and monster behavior.
Overall, update 1.2.1 is a solid patch that addresses a number of important issues and adds a few new features that players are sure to appreciate.