BlizzCon Collection Pack 2023: To celebrate the return of BlizzCon in 2023, Blizzard Entertainment has released a new set of digital goodies and in-game items called the BlizzCon Collection Pack. The pack is available for purchase now on the Battle.net store and includes items for World of Warcraft: Dragon flight, Diablo IV, Overwatch 2, Hearthstone, and Warcraft Rumble.
There are two different tiers of the BlizzCon Collection Pack: Epic and Legendary. The Epic Pack costs $29.99 and includes the following items:
- World of Warcraft: Dragonflight – Ysergle pet and Chilling Celebration Banner toy
- Diablo IV – Lapisvein mount, Cobalt Ensign mount trophy, and Demon-Mother Countenance mount trophy
- Overwatch 2 – 1,000 credits, Murky weapon charm, and mystery name card
- Hearthstone – BlizzCon 2023 cardback, 5 Standard packs, and 5 Golden Standard packs
- Warcraft Rumble – Murloc Kobold portrait and skin
The Legendary Pack costs $49.99 and includes all of the items from the Epic Pack, plus the following additional items:
- World of Warcraft: Dragonflight – Bound Blizzard flying mount
- Diablo IV – Midnight Harness mount armor and Premium Battle Pass
Both packs also include a 10% discount off one item in the Blizzard Gear Store.
The BlizzCon Collection Pack is a great way to show your support for Blizzard and get some exclusive in-game items at the same time. The pack is available for purchase now on the Battle.net store, and will be available until November 30, 2023.
In addition to the BlizzCon Collection Pack, Blizzard is also releasing a number of other BlizzCon-themed items throughout the year. These items will be available for purchase in the Blizzard Gear Store, and will include everything from t-shirts and hoodies to mugs and figurines.
BlizzCon 2023 will take place on November 18-19, 2023 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, California. The event will feature news and announcements about all of Blizzard’s games, as well as panels, contests, and other activities for fans to enjoy.