The Witcher: Path of Destiny, a new board game set in the world of The Witcher, has been announced by CD Projekt Red and Go On Board.
The game is a cooperative card game for 1-5 players that allows you to take on the role of Geralt of Rivia, Yennefer of Vengerberg, Ciri, Vesemir, or Dandelion. You will work together to complete quests, defeat enemies, and unravel the mysteries of the Continent.
The game features a unique card-based system that allows you to create your own stories. Each card has a different ability that can be used to affect the game in different ways. You will need to carefully manage your cards and resources in order to succeed.
The Witcher: Path of Destiny is set to launch on Gamefound on October 9, 2023. The crowdfunding campaign will run for 30 days.
Here are some of the key features of the game:
- Cooperative gameplay for 1-5 players
- Unique card-based system
- Immersive story campaign
- Beautiful artwork
- High-quality components
The Witcher: Path of Destiny is a must-have for fans of The Witcher franchise. It is a challenging and rewarding game that will allow you to experience the world of The Witcher in a new way.
Here are some additional details about the game:
- The game will feature three different tales, each with its own unique story and mechanics.
- The game will be fully cooperative, meaning that all players must work together to win.
- The game will feature a high level of customization, allowing players to create their own unique decks and strategies.
- The game will be available in multiple languages, including English, Polish, French, German, Spanish, and Italian.
The Witcher: Path of Destiny is a highly anticipated board game that is sure to be a hit with fans of the franchise. The game is currently in development and is scheduled to be released in 2024. I’m excited to see more of this game and I’m sure it will be a great addition to the The Witcher universe.