Starfield: Bethesda Softworks’ highly anticipated space RPG, Starfield, was released just yesterday, but the modding community is already hard at work creating new content for the game.
On the popular modding site Nexus Mods, there are already over 600 mods available for Starfield, and the number is growing by the day.
Most of the mods so far are simple tweaks and improvements, such as new weapons, armor, and quests, but there are also some more ambitious mods in the works, such as a mod that adds a new planet to the game.
The modding community is a big part of what makes Bethesda games so special, and it’s clear that Starfield is no exception.
With so many talented modders already working on the game, it’s safe to say that Starfield’s modding scene is going to be thriving for years to come.
Here are some of the most popular Starfield mods so far:
- Cleanfield: This mod removes the green tint from the game’s visuals, making it look more realistic.
- BetterHUD: This mod improves the game’s HUD, making it easier to see information like health, stamina, and compass.
- Compact Inventory UI: This mod makes the game’s inventory UI more compact and easier to navigate.
- Smooth Ship Reticle: This mod makes the game’s ship reticle smoother and easier to aim with.
- Quantum Reshade: This mod enhances the game’s visuals with a variety of shaders.
These are just a few of the many mods that are available for Starfield. If you’re looking to customize your experience, be sure to check out the Nexus Mods website.
The modding community is a testament to the creativity and dedication of Bethesda fans. It’s clear that Starfield is going to be a game that will be played and modded for years to come.