The Starship of Terror update is a major overhaul for the indie roguelike game Inkbound. The update introduces a new sci-fi setting, a new class, a new daily challenge mode, and a number of other changes to the game’s progression system and battle pass.
New Sci-Fi Setting
The Starship of Terror update takes Inkbound to a new setting, a derelict spacecraft in a sci-fi universe. The update introduces new enemies, bosses, and environmental hazards to the game.
New Class: Star Captain
The Starship of Terror update also introduces a new class, the Star Captain. The Star Captain is a support-focused class that can buff allies and debuff enemies. The Star Captain’s abilities include a healing beam, a protective shield, and a damage-dealing laser.
New Daily Challenge Mode
The Starship of Terror update introduces a new daily challenge mode. In the daily challenge mode, players must complete a series of randomly generated challenges to earn rewards. The challenges can be anything from defeating a certain number of enemies to surviving for a certain number of turns.
Overhauled Progression System
The Starship of Terror update also overhauls the game’s progression system. The update introduces a new system for earning experience and unlocking new content. The update also makes it easier to track progress and compare your stats to those of other players.
Revamped Battle Pass
The Starship of Terror update also revamps the game’s battle pass. The battle pass is an optional way to earn exclusive rewards by completing challenges. The update makes the battle pass more rewarding and accessible to all players.
The Starship of Terror update is a major overhaul for Inkbound that adds a lot of new content and features. The update is sure to please fans of the game and attract new players alike.
Here are some of the other changes included in the Starship of Terror update:
- Enemy movement and aiming in combat has been improved to reduce the chance of “death zones” where multiple enemies can attack the same area.
- New quests have been added, including quests for drafting all bindings and their augments and ascensions.
- The ability to change the default server region has been added.
- Glyph rewards have been added for picking books with negative mutators.
- Class icons have been added for players in the party section.
- The number of “task” style quests in each core quest group has been trimmed down.
The Starship of Terror update is a significant overhaul for Inkbound that adds a lot of new content and features. The update is sure to please fans of the game and attract new players alike.