Top Upcoming games: September 2023 is shaping up to be a major month for the gaming industry. There are a number of highly anticipated games scheduled to be released, as well as several important industry events taking place.
In addition to these major releases, September 2023 is also expected to see a number of other significant developments in the gaming industry, such as the launch of new consoles and the introduction of new gaming technologies. It is sure to be a busy month for gamers, and one that will shape the future of the industry.
Starfield is an upcoming open-world action role-playing game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Xbox Game Studios. It is scheduled to be released on September 6, 2023 for Microsoft Windows and Xbox Series X/S. The game is set in the 24th century and allows players to explore a vast galaxy filled with planets, moons, and space stations. Players can create their own character and choose their own playstyle, with a variety of weapons and abilities to choose from.
Mortal Kombat 1:
Mortal Kombat 1 is a reboot of the series and will not be a remake of the original 1992 game. The game will feature a new story, new characters, and new gameplay mechanics. It will also be the first Mortal Kombat game to be set in the New Era timeline, created by Liu Kang after he attained godhood in Mortal Kombat 11.
The game is being developed using Unreal Engine 5, and will feature improved graphics and animation. It will also feature a new fighting system that is more fluid and responsive than previous games in the series.
Mortal Kombat 1 is shaping up to be a major release for the series, and fans are eagerly awaiting its release. The game is sure to be a visual spectacle, and the new gameplay mechanics are sure to add a new layer of depth to the fighting.
The game will feature a new story campaign, as well as new heists and weapons. It will also have a new progression system, allowing players to customize their characters and their equipment. Payday 3 will also feature a new online multiplayer mode, allowing up to four players to work together to pull off heists.
The game is currently in development, and a closed beta was held in August 2023. Payday 3 is eagerly anticipated by fans of the series, and is expected to be a major release in 2023.
Here are some of the key features of Payday 3:
- New story campaign: The game will feature a new story campaign, taking place several years after the events of Payday 2.
- New heists: The game will feature a variety of new heists, including bank robberies, jewelry heists, and drug busts.
- New weapons: The game will feature a new arsenal of weapons, including assault rifles, shotguns, and sniper rifles.
- New progression system: The game will have a new progression system, allowing players to customize their characters and their equipment.
- New online multiplayer mode: The game will feature a new online multiplayer mode, allowing up to four players to work together to pull off heists.
Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty:
Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty is an upcoming spy-thriller expansion for the open-world action-adventure RPG Cyberpunk 2077. It is set in the dangerous district of Dogtown, where V must forge alliances within a web of shattered loyalties and sinister political machinations in order to save the NUSA President. The expansion will feature new story content, quests, weapons, and cyberware. It will also introduce a new playable character, Solomon Reed, a government secret agent.
Phantom Liberty is scheduled to be released on September 26, 2023 for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X and Series S, and Microsoft Windows.
Here are some additional details about the expansion:
- Players will be able to explore the dangerous district of Dogtown, a ruined city-within-a-city ruled by a trigger-happy militia.
- Players will meet new characters, including Solomon Reed, a government secret agent who will help them on their mission.
- Players will get new weapons, cyberware, and abilities to help them survive in Dogtown.
- Players will experience a new story full of suspense, intrigue, and action.
Phantom Liberty is a standalone expansion, so players do not need to have played the base game to enjoy it. However, players who have played the base game will be able to carry over their save files and progress into the expansion.
My Time at Sandrock:
My Time at Sandrock is a 3D open-world sandbox life simulation RPG developed and published by Pathea Games. It is the sequel to the 2019 game My Time at Portia. The game is set in a post-apocalyptic world 300 years after the Day of Calamity destroyed most modern technologies. You play as a Builder, a new arrival in the city-state of Sandrock, who must help to restore the town to its former glory. You will gather resources, build machines, befriend locals, and defend Sandrock from monsters. The game features a detailed story, hundreds of side quests, and over 30 new characters. It also introduces new combat mechanics, such as melee combat and third-person shooting.
My Time at Sandrock is currently in Early Access on Steam and the Epic Games Store. It will be released in full on September 26, 2023.
Here are some of the key features of My Time at Sandrock:
- A vast and open world to explore
- A variety of crafting and building mechanics
- A cast of over 30 new characters to meet
- New combat mechanics
- A detailed story with hundreds of side quests
These are just a few of the many games releasing in September 2023. With so many great titles to choose from, there’s sure to be something for everyone.