The 2023 Major League Baseball All-Star Game is to kick off on July 11, 2023, at the T-Mobile Park in Seattle, Washington. The game will be televised nationally by Fox. The American League will be managed by Philadelphia Phillies manager Rob Thomson, while the National League will be managed by Houston Astros manager Dusty Baker.
MLB All-Star 2023 Starters:
- Shohei Ohtani, DH, Los Angeles Angels
- Vladimir Guerrero Jr., 1B, Toronto Blue Jays
- Yordan Alvarez, DH, Houston Astros
- Aaron Judge, RF, New York Yankees
- Randy Arozarena, LF, Tampa Bay Rays
- Ty France, 2B, Seattle Mariners
- José Treviño, C, Texas Rangers
- Santiago Espinal, SS, Toronto Blue Jays
- Gerrit Cole, SP, New York Yankees
MLB All-Star 2023 National League Starters:
- Ronald Acuña Jr., RF, Atlanta Braves
- Paul Goldschmidt, 1B, St. Louis Cardinals
- Manny Machado, 3B, San Diego Padres
- Mookie Betts, CF, Los Angeles Dodgers
- Bryce Harper, LF, Philadelphia Phillies
- Dansby Swanson, SS, Atlanta Braves
- Willson Contreras, C, Chicago Cubs
- Jazz Chisholm Jr., 2B, Miami Marlins
- Corbin Burnes, SP, Milwaukee Brewers
The top 3 starters for the 2023 MLB All-Star Game are Shohei Ohtani of the Los Angeles Angels, Ronald Acuña Jr. of the Atlanta Braves, and Aaron Judge of the New York Yankees. Ohtani is the reigning American League MVP and is having another stellar season, both as a hitter and a pitcher. Acuña Jr. is one of the most exciting players in baseball and is coming off a knee injury that limited him to 82 games last season. Judge is leading the American League in home runs and is a threat to hit 60 this season.
MLB All-Star 2023 Top Three Starters:
- Shohei Ohtani is a two-way player who is one of the most unique and exciting players in baseball. He is batting .270 with 16 home runs and 56 RBIs as a hitter. He is also 8-4 with a 2.68 ERA as a pitcher.
- Ronald Acuña Jr. is a five-tool player who is one of the most feared hitters in the National League. He is batting .300 with 18 home runs and 43 RBIs. He is also a Gold Glove-caliber defender in center field.
- Aaron Judge is a power-hitting outfielder who is one of the best players in the American League. He is batting .304 with 29 home runs and 63 RBIs. He is also a Gold Glove-caliber defender in right field.
The pitchers and reserves for the All-Star Game will be announced on Sunday, July 2.