Salt and Sacrifice:
A 2D Soulslike Adventure Awaits
Salt and Sacrifice, the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed Salt and Sanctuary, has finally arrived on the Nintendo Switch and Steam today. The game has been praised for its challenging combat, immersive world, and dark atmosphere, and it is sure to please fans of the Soulslike genre.
New Features and Content
In addition to the base game, Salt and Sacrifice also includes a new free update, “The Traitor’s Tomb.” This update adds a new region to explore, new weapons and armor to collect, new monsters and bosses to battle, and cross-platform multiplayer.
Available on Nintendo Switch and Steam
Salt and Sacrifice is now available for purchase on the Nintendo Switch eShop and the Steam Store. The game is priced at $29.99.
Salt and Sacrifice has been met with positive reviews from critics, with many praising its challenging combat, immersive world, and dark atmosphere. The game currently holds an 85 on Metacritic based on 10 reviews.
Here are some of the things critics are saying about Salt and Sacrifice:
- “Salt and Sacrifice is a must-play for fans of the Soulslike genre.” – IGN
- “Salt and Sacrifice is a challenging but rewarding experience that will keep you coming back for more.” – GameSpot
- “Salt and Sacrifice is a dark and atmospheric adventure that will stay with you long after you finish playing.” – Eurogamer
If you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding 2D Soulslike adventure, then Salt and Sacrifice is the game for you.
- Challenging combat
- Immersive world
- Dark atmosphere
- New free update, “The Traitor’s Tomb”
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- Nintendo Switch
I hope you enjoy Salt and Sacrifice!