World of Warcraft: On October 29, 2023, a Reddit user posted a collage of four screenshots showing off a new continent called Avaloren, as well as a screenshot of a laptop screen showing a new World of Warcraft website page with more information about the continent and the races that call it home.
The leak was quickly picked up by other gaming websites and social media, and fans have been speculating about what to expect from the expansion ever since.
While Blizzard has not yet officially confirmed the Avaloren expansion, the evidence suggests that it is real. The screenshots are of high quality and show off a variety of new environments, including a jungle filled with dinosaur-like creatures and a dark, mountainous region.
The website page that was leaked also appears to be real, and it features the Avaloren logo and the tagline “The Lost Continent.”
Based on the information that is available so far, it seems that the Avaloren expansion will introduce a new playable race, a new capital city called Khaz Algar, and four new playable zones. The expansion may also introduce more support specs, but this has not yet been confirmed.
Fans are excited about the possibility of a new World of Warcraft expansion, and they are eager to learn more about Avaloren. Blizzard is expected to announce the expansion officially at BlizzCon 2023 on November 2-3, so stay tuned for more information.
Here is a summary of what we know about the Avaloren expansion so far:
- New continent: The expansion will introduce a new continent called Avaloren, which is said to be a lost continent that has been hidden from the world for centuries.
- New playable race: The expansion will introduce a new playable race, but it is not yet known what this race will be.
- New capital city: The expansion will introduce a new capital city called Khaz Algar.
- New playable zones: The expansion will introduce four new playable zones.
- More support specs: The expansion may introduce more support specs, but this has not yet been confirmed.
In addition to the above, there are also rumors that the Avaloren expansion will introduce more support specs. This is based on the popularity of Augmentation Evokers in Dragonflight. However, some players are concerned that this could come at the cost of losing the modern Enhancement, Arcane, and Survival playstyles.
We will have to wait until BlizzCon 2023 to find out more about the Avaloren expansion. However, the leaked images and rumors suggest that it is shaping up to be a very exciting expansion for World of Warcraft fans.