Minthara is a potential companion in Baldur’s Gate 3, but she is only available to players who are willing to make some morally questionable choices. She is a Drow Paladin of the Absolute, and she is fiercely loyal to her people and their cause. She is also a skilled warrior and a powerful spellcaster.
Pros of Recruiting Minthara:
- Minthara is a strong and versatile companion who can fill a variety of roles in the party.
- She has a unique perspective on the events of the game, and her dialogue can be quite insightful.
- Recruiting Minthara can lead to some interesting and rewarding roleplaying opportunities.
Cons of Recruiting Minthara:
- In order to recruit Minthara, you will need to betray the druid Halsin and side with the Drow in the conflict at the Grove.
- Some of your other companions may disapprove of your decision to recruit Minthara, and they may even leave the party as a result.
- Minthara is a morally complex character, and her actions may make some players uncomfortable.
Ultimately, the decision of whether or not to recruit Minthara is a personal one. If you are playing an evil character or you are simply interested in exploring a different side of the story, then she is definitely worth considering. However, if you are playing a good character or you are not comfortable with her morally questionable actions, then you may want to avoid recruiting her.
Here are some additional things to consider when making your decision:
- Your character’s alignment: If you are playing a good character, then recruiting Minthara may not be a good fit for your playthrough.
- Your party composition: Minthara is a strong melee fighter, so she may not be as useful if you already have a lot of melee characters in your party.
- Your roleplaying preferences: If you are interested in exploring a morally complex character, then Minthara is a good choice. However, if you prefer to play more straightforwardly good or evil characters, then she may not be the best fit for you.
No matter what you decide, make sure to weigh the pros and cons carefully before making your decision.